Well Michelle and I have gotten a dog, her name is Sophie. She is a black Schnauzer Mix, she is about 2 yrs old. Right now she is sleeping in her bed downstairs while I work at my Web Hosting Job. I will post some pics when we start to take some. Having a dog will be fun and challenging at the same time.
Well I start my new job tomorrow. Should be fun, I have always wanted to work in the medical field. I will be handling Desktop support for the computers at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
I have also started back onto a dieting program, I currently weigh 215 and should be at 199-200. Now I really don’t need to diet, I just need to stop eating crap. Michelle wants to lose some weight so we are doing this to help each other. On top of that we will be walking nightly to get some exercise that we should have been getting but are not. I will post my weight and exercise here and on my Twitter.
- Just made a sugar free blueberry cheesecake for dinner. http://twitpic.com/dx4mu #
- @brigleb I think if you put the address in the notes section it will link to maps on the iPhone. At least it works that way on my iPhone. in reply to brigleb #
- Waiting to do my drug testing. #
- Heading to the Angel game, finally I can go to a game. Everytime I was asked to go it was on the weekend & I was working. #
- Wanted to buy a new suit, $499. Could not finish the deal, but boy did it feel nice on. #
- Just finished watching Bill Maher's documentary Religulous. Interesting movie. Need to learn more about all religions. #
I have rediscovered some great albums in the past few weeks, but right now I have been listening the this one a lot.
Wake Up! by The Boo Radleys
I can’t get enough of this album. If you have not heard this one you have to go and find it. It might be hard to find since it is out of print and was never released in the US.
It looks so nice outside today but I am in the house working. I will have to go out for a break so I can get some fresh air. Now don’t get me wrong, I love the fact that my company allows me to work from home but still it is a nice beach day. Oh well, got to pay the bills.